Thursday 15 March 2012

My tummy wanna has EPIC foods!

Midnight pangs are…  Kind of interesting. I don’t sleep at night. Well, mostly. That kinda sucks though, but I presume nearly half of the new age - techno savvy teenagers around the world do the same. I think of it as some kind of… Evolutionary behavior, so it really shouldn’t matter much. Besides, Sleep is for the weak. Yeah, that’s what I feel. 

So back to my midnight pangs! At about one last night, I was busy skimming through a set of chemical reactions that I had to memorize for a coming practical (with my laptop switched on!), when I had this tingly sensation in my tummy. Ehh. I was hungry. I flipped ma table all epically, well not really, but yeah, quickly, and ran towards the kitchen to gulp down a glass of water. I  was really hungry you know, so I opened my fridge in a hope that I’d find some legendary dish. The first thing I spotted, were some pineapple slices, waiting for me eagerly as the lay on the shelf. Cold and juicy. Yum. 


I pulled the bowl out, nommed the slices quickly, and peered down inside my fridge again, this time, looking for some junk. IT WAS EMPTY. Absolutely empty. (I really can’t store chocolates in my fridge, cuz storing them is actually very difficult when you have a great appetite for anything sweet.) IT WAS HORRIBLE. I was really hoping to find some chicken nuggets that I could fry… but oh well. I realized that I had finished them a day before. ._. Tough luck. 


Disappointed, I came back in my room and started searching for some dishes online. ZOMG. Now this is why I love the Internet. Some dishes that I came across were absofuckinglutely EPIC! 


I mean, COME ON, who’s not gonna drool when they come across things such as this —


Or this --



Or THIS --



OR… Wait for it…. THIIIIS!!! — 

The fuck right? O_O

So now! Think about me! Looking at such things when I was just so fucking hungry! ~Sigh.~

 After an endless amount of time I spent merely drooling over such things, I decided I’m going to make one soon! YES. And I shall never let anyone complete the dish. Ever.

You ask why?

Cuz I’d like to fill in my tummy with EPIC CHICKENEH JUICY left overs at one at night. Thats why!

4 comments: