Saturday 22 November 2014

Words were a cigarette.

Tangled with the green umbrella.
I hear laughter, ill at ease.
Was that me? I wonder in awe.
Grey clothes. A smoke in hand.
Words are smoke, such a charm.
Thoughts trying way too hard.
At ease and calm, but the chaos hidden.
They have found a place to grow.
But no, it seems wrong.
Anger in the ashes.
The smoke's all air now.
Futile and basking in the hit that remains.
Knowing well, that it's not going to last.
Charred lungs and a moment gone.
Maybe it was worth it.
Change, it's a constant.
But my thought's, they're a blunder.
Break somthing, the inner voice chants.
Burn the lighter itself.
Wish it was possible.
Atleast I know that smoking is injurious to health.
Guess it's all for the best.
I throw the cigerette butt onto the ground.
Sparks fly.
Wish I could save it.
I stare at it for a while.
And then, I step on it.
I killed the machine.

8 comments:

  1. Parapharse please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paraphrase, you mean?
    It's all metaphors. I'd like it to change with perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you seriously removing grammatical errors?
    You had "An 19 year old" written on your profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't matter.
      I read in one of your blogs that you think people dont read it. I only comment to let you know that there are still some who do.
      And.. Please don't get miffed by my comments. Most of them are impulsive just to pull your leg a bit and maybe make u LOL:P by using some sarcasm which i think u dont get:P

      Delete